Thank you for your interest in writing for CruiseportAdvisor.com
We work with a variety of writers from various locations around the United States and Canada to bring to you up-to-date information about ports and port cities throughout North America. Many of our readers will extend their cruise vacations to include enjoying the sites and attractions near their departure port. Our goal is to provide our readers with informative and timely information to assist in their cruise preparation.
Currently we are looking for writers in the following areas.
~ New Orleans
~ San Francisco
~ San Juan
If you have something to say about a restaurant, attraction, hotel or have some great travel tips about a cruiseport city, drop us a line.
Blog Post Requirements:
- Write a blog post between 750 – 1250 words in length
- Content must be unique and unpublished elsewhere. (We do however allow you to republish the content, if you note that if first appeared on CruiseportAdvisor.com.)
- Good quality photos to accompany posts are helpful, but not required. You must have the right to post the photos.
- You may attach two (2) link back to your own blog/website within the content. A bio will accompany your post, with links to your website/blog and social media accounts of your choice.
- Content should be considered family-friendly. We do not publish content that encourages excessive alcohol consumption, illegal drugs, hate, discrimination or violence.