Quebec Cruise Port Terminal Information
Last updated on August 23rd, 2018 at 09:50 am
The Ross Gaudreault Cruise Terminal
The Quebec City Cruise Terminal (known locally as Ross Gaudreault Cruise Terminal) is located at 84 Dalhousie Street. Quebec City is ideal for pre- and post-cruise sightseeing as the feel of the old city is as close as you’ll get to old-world Europe without actually crossing the Atlantic. It is the only fortified city in North America north of Mexico. While French is the main language spoken, many speak English as well, especially within the tourist center of Old Quebec. See here for parking and transportation information.
Quebec Cruise Tips
– for disembarking passengers, baggage check service is available from 7 am to 5 pm for $4 for each piece of luggage.
– the Ecolobus drives around Old Quebec City for only $2.00
– Cafe du Monde is located inside the terminal for a bite to eat
– Shopping, restaurants and museums are within walking distance, but there are many hills, so wear good walking shoes.
The funiculaire is an interesting way to get to the upper city without having to climb stairs or hills:
Cruise From Quebec City
The Quebec City Cruise Port is serviced by several cruise lines as well as three local cruise lines, most of which offer Fall cruises of Eastern Canada & New England:
– Princess Cruises – Royal Princess, Crown Princess
– Royal Caribbean – Vision of the Seas, Adventure of the Seas
– Cunard – Queen Mary 2
– Holland America Line – ms Zuiderdam
– Norwegian – Norwegian Dawn
– Crystal Cruises – Crystal Serenity
– Disney Cruises – Disney Magic
Weather in Quebec City
The months from June to September and December to February are the best times to visit Quebec City. Summer always has pleasant weather, but winter is a good time to visit due to the many indoor festivals if you can stand the cold. In the spring and autumn, the city is especially picturesque, with colorful natural sights emphasizing the city’s impressive beauty.
This page contains affiliate links for which we may receive financial compensation when a purchase has been made through one of our affiliate partners.