Baltimore Cruise Port Terminal Information
Last updated on March 14th, 2022 at 04:02 pm
Baltimore Cruise Terminal Address & Directions
The South Locust Point Cruise Terminal, also called Cruise Maryland Terminal, is located at 2001 East McComas Street.
From the north, the terminal can be reached via I-95 South through Ft. McHenry Tunnel. Sticking to the right lane, you should take Exit 55 on Key Highway and turn left when you reach the traffic light on the corner of East McComas Street. From there, you will see signs that will direct you to the entrance of the terminal on the right.
Baltimore’s port is quite small so check-in can be quite fast and simple. The cruise terminal parking lot is located right next door, within easy walking distance. There is plenty of staff both outside to collect your luggage and inside to check you in so that you are on the ship in no time.
Hotels Closest to the Baltimore Cruise Terminal
Baltimore Embarkation Tips:
– Check your cruise line’s current health protocols for the most up-to-date information!
– Have your luggage tags already attached for quick drop off. If forgotten, a small tent with extras is close at hand. You can park after dropping your luggage off.
– Do not arrive at the port earlier than 2 hours after the ship has arrived from the previous cruise. It is suggested you wait until the embarkation time given you by the cruise line in order to maintain short lines (ie Royal Caribbean suggest wait time may be as long as 25 minutes, which is very short in comparison with other terminals).
– Have your cruise ticket and ID close at hand as soon as you enter the terminal. The building is very small and you will be able to get in a check-in line as soon as you enter.
– Passengers with limited mobility – always ask if there is a line for those with disabilities. While the lines may be short, there is a steep winding walkway used while boarding on some ships, which can be tricky to navigate. Cruise line staff are always willing to help.
– Don’t be late! All passengers must arrive at least 90 minutes prior to the ship’s departure time.
Baltimore Hotels with Park and Cruise Packages
Baltimore Hotels with Fly and Cruise Packages
Cruises From Baltimore
● Royal Caribbean – Enchantment of the Seas – starts Spring 2022
● Carnival – Carnival Pride & Carnival Legend
Royal Caribbean departs year-round from Baltimore to the following destinations: Canada and New England, Western & Eastern Caribbean, the Bahamas, and Bermuda.
Carnival Cruises offers year-round trips to the Bahamas and the Eastern Caribbean.
See Excursions in Baltimore
This page contains affiliate links for which we may receive financial compensation when a purchase has been made through one of our affiliate partners.