Port Canaveral Cruise Terminal Information
Last updated on November 9th, 2021 at 09:37 am
Port Canaveral is located at 1492 Charles M. Rowland Dr, Cape Canaveral, FL 32920.
The Orlando International Airport is located approximately 45 miles to the west of the port and is serviced by most domestic and many international airlines. Port Canaveral is located near the center of the east coast of Florida. With seven cruise terminals, it is well equipped to handle the millions of passengers that pass through its gates every year. Each terminal has it’s own parking lot for easy access to the ship and signs will direct which ships are docked at which terminal.
Port Canaveral – Cruise Terminal Locations
The following terminals are on the A side – North Side of the port. When coming in A1A from Orlando, take exit 54A:
- Cruise Terminal #5 – 9245 Charles Rowland Drive
- Cruise Terminal #6 – 9241 Charles Rowland Drive
- Cruise Terminal #8 – 9155 Charles Rowland Drive (Disney Cruises Terminal)
- Cruise Terminal #10 – 9005 Charles Rowland Drive
The following terminals are on the B side – South side of the port. When coming in A1A from Orlando, take exit 54 B.
- Cruise Terminal #1 – 9050 Discovery Road
- Cruise Terminal #3 – 220 Christopher Columbus Drive (Carnival Cruises Terminal)
Disney Cruises Terminal Port Canaveral
Terminal 8 is Disney Cruises Terminal in Port Canaveral. During the cruise hiatus in 2020, some updates were made to the terminal to enhance customer convenience.
Take a look at this video to see a tour of the terminal:
Carnival Cruise Terminal Port Canaveral
Terminal 3 was built specifically for the 2021 arrival of Carnival’s newest and largest ship, the Mardi Gras.
Check out this video tour of T3!
Click below for more information:
– Port Canaveral Transportation
– Cruise Parking in Port Canaveral
Port Canaveral Embarkation Tips:
– boarding can start as early as 11:00am, but lines can be long. It is recommended to arrive no earlier than a half hour before the departure time given you by your cruise line.
– have your cruise tickets and ID out to show at the port gate
Cruises From Port Canaveral
The following cruise lines call Port Canaveral their homeport:
Norwegian Cruise Lines
Weather in Port Canaveral
In Florida, summer typically begins in early May and lasts until September. During these months, temperatures can reach as high as 32°C (90°F), and there is a good chance of thunderstorms occurring. The weather is much cooler during January to March, but the temperatures never get really chilly, compared to winters in the more northern states.
Click the helpful links below:
– Port Canaveral Webcam – check out what’s coming in and out of port
– Port Canaveral Hotels Near the Port
– See Excursions in Port Canaveral area
This page contains affiliate links for which we may receive financial compensation when a purchase has been made through one of our affiliate partners.