Boston Cruise Terminal Information
The Flynn Cruiseport Black Falcon cruise terminal is located at 1 Black Falcon Avenue.
The oldest, continuously running port in the Western Hemisphere, the Port of Boston is located in historic downtown Boston, rich with history, world-class shops and restaurants. It is a perfect location for cruise passengers to enjoy before or after a cruise. It is a short 10 minutes from Boston Logan International Airport. The Port of Boston is also the oldest continuously running port in the Western Hemisphere.
Boston Cruise Terminal Tips:
– passengers can arrive as early as 10:30am at the terminal for security screening, but boarding usually doesn’t start until noon.
– there are no food or beverage services at the terminal
– parking is located about a 5 minute walk from the terminal – it is suggested for passengers with limited mobility and luggage to be dropped off at the terminal prior to parking
– Passenger pick-ups: there is a cell phone lot located nearby for vehicles to wait. There is no waiting at the terminal.
– there is no luggage storage at the terminal, but you can arrange for luggage storage with Luggage Hero. Click here to find storage locations closets to the cruise terminal.
Cruises From Boston
Cruises from the Port of Boston run from April to November, to various ports in New England and Canada, as well as Bermuda and Europe:
– Holland America
– Royal Caribbean
Weather In Boston
Fall is generally considered the best time to visit Boston, although spring and summer has
pleasant weather as well. The warmest months are July and August, with high temperatures in the low 80s. During cruising season, the rainiest months are October and November, however the beauty of the fall New England cruises are worth the rain and cooler temperatures.
This page contains affiliate links for which we may receive financial compensation when a purchase has been made through one of our affiliate partners.