San Juan Cruise Terminal Information
Last updated on September 5th, 2018 at 08:14 pm
There are 2 cruise terminals located in San Juan Puerto Rico. Pan American and San Juan.
San Juan Cruise Port is located San Juan Cruise Terminal is located at Calle Marina, San Juan, 00901, Puerto Rico, in the heart of Old San Juan and it is an easy walk to shopping and restaurants.
Pan American is located across the bay at Calle Muelle, San Juan, 00901, Puerto Rico and a taxi is needed to get to downtown San Juan.
Pan American Terminal Home Port:
San Juan Terminal Home Port:
Because of it’s southern location, San Juan Puerto Rico is the ideal departure location for Southern Caribbean cruises. It’s ports are home to the following lines and ships:
– Royal Caribbean International – Adventure of the Seas, Jewel of the Seas, Freedom of the Seas,
– Carnival Cruises – Carnival Fascination,
– Celebrity Cruises – Celebrity Summit
– Norwegian Cruise Lines – Norwegian Dawn
– Disney Cruises – Disney Wonder, Disney Magic
General Information about San Juan
– Puerto Rico has a sales tax of 7%.
– Business hours Monday to Friday are typically until 5 or 6pm, however some shops stay open late when ships are in port.
– Weather: Average temperature of 80 degrees F (26 degrees C).
– Low tourist season is typically between May and November, but that corresponds with hurricane season.
This page contains affiliate links for which we may receive financial compensation when a purchase has been made through one of our affiliate partners.