Charleston Cruise Parking
Last updated on August 26th, 2018 at 10:00 pm
Onsite Parking At The Charleston Cruise Port
Note: Parking prices are subject to change without notice. Contact the cruise terminal for the most current pricing.
Passenger Vehicles – $20/day
Over-sized Vehicles – $50/day
- Accessible Parking – free with valid permit
- Payment upon arrival by debit card, credit card, money order, or traveler’s check or personal check (U.S. banks only, made payable to S.C. State Ports Authority) NOTE: Cash is no longer accepted.
- Pay online in advance: http://www.scspa.com/cruise-prepay-parking/
- Claim ticket received after payment. Large portion to be kept in vehicle. Small portion to be kept with passenger.
- Luggage must be dropped off prior to parking at the Union Pier luggage collection site.
- Secure parking patrolled by Port Police.
- Complimentary shuttle provided between parking lot and terminal. Cruise documents and photo ID required to board shuttle.
Off-Site Charleston Cruise Parking
Post comments below