Charleston Cruise Parking
Onsite Parking at the Charleston Cruise Port
Note: Parking prices are subject to change without notice. Contact the cruise terminal for the most current pricing.
Passenger Vehicles - $21/day
Over-sized Vehicles (over 20 feet in length) - $50/day
- Accessible Parking - free with valid permit
- Payment upon arrival by debit card, credit card, money order only. NOTE: Cash is not accepted
- Claim ticket received after payment. Large portion to be kept in vehicle. Small portion to be kept with passenger.
- Luggage must be dropped off prior to parking at the Union Pier luggage collection site.
- Shuttles are available to transport passengers between the parking lots and the cruise terminal. Wheelchair accessible shuttles are available.
If you need to find transportation around Charleston, locate your options here: Charleston Transportation
Off-Site Charleston Cruise Port Parking
See Charleston Hotels with Park and Cruise packages.