Charleston Cruise Parking
Last updated on May 19th, 2022 at 11:23 am
Onsite Parking at the Charleston Cruise Port
Note: Parking prices are subject to change without notice. Contact the cruise terminal for the most current pricing.
Passenger Vehicles – $21/day
Over-sized Vehicles – $50/day
- Accessible Parking – free with valid permit
- Payment upon arrival by debit card, credit card, money order, or traveler’s check or personal check (U.S. banks only, made payable to S.C. State Ports Authority) NOTE: Cash is no longer accepted.
- Claim ticket received after payment. Large portion to be kept in vehicle. Small portion to be kept with passenger.
- Luggage must be dropped off prior to parking at the Union Pier luggage collection site.
- Secure parking patrolled by Port Police.
NOTE: you will need to walk from the parking lot to Building 324 to check in for your cruise. If a passenger has mobility issues, it is advisable to drop them off at Building 324 prior to parking. Once you have checked in to your cruise, a shuttle will transport you from Building 324 to the ship.
Off-Site Charleston Cruise Port Parking
This page contains affiliate links for which we may receive financial compensation when a purchase has been made through one of our affiliate partners.