Seattle Cruise Port Parking
Last updated on September 5th, 2018 at 08:43 pm
Seattle Cruise Port – Onsite Parking
Note: Parking prices are subject to change without notice. Contact the cruise terminal for the most current pricing.
Bell Street at Pier 66
– Covered, secure parking located across from terminal at 9 Wall Street – enter at the corner of Alaskan Way and Wall Street
– Complimentary shuttle to terminal
– Cost: $22/ day (includes taxes)
– Reserving parking online is recommended – Republic Parking Northwest – save $1/day when booking in advance
– Pre-paid parking is available. Parking is guaranteed when pre-paid.
– Handicapped parking is available
– Oversized vehicle – call Republic Parking for pricing
Smith Cove at Pier 91
– Secure parking with complimentary shuttle to terminal
– Cost: $27/day; Reserve online – Republic Parking Northwest
– Oversized Vehicle – call Republic Parking for pricing
Seattle Cruise Port – Offsite Parking
This page contains affiliate links for which we may receive financial compensation when a purchase has been made through one of our affiliate partners.