Seattle Cruise Port Parking
Last updated on November 10th, 2021 at 10:27 am
Seattle Cruise Port – Onsite Parking
Note: Parking prices are subject to change without notice. Contact the cruise terminal for the most current pricing.
Bell Street at Pier 66
– Covered, secure parking located across from terminal at 9 Wall Street – enter at the corner of Alaskan Way and Wall Street
– Complimentary shuttle to terminal
– Cost: $24/ day (includes taxes)
– Reserving parking online is recommended – Republic Parking Northwest – save $1/day when booking in advance
– Pre-paid parking is available. Parking is guaranteed when pre-paid.
– Handicapped parking is available
– Oversized vehicle – only available Smith Cove at Pier 91
Smith Cove at Pier 91
– Secure parking with complimentary shuttle to terminal
– Cost: $27/day; Reserve online – Republic Parking Northwest
– Oversized Vehicle – $50 up to 40ft. $62 over 40ft. RV parking must be reserved and prepaid.
Seattle Cruise Port – Offsite Parking
This page contains affiliate links for which we may receive financial compensation when a purchase has been made through one of our affiliate partners.