Seattle Cruise Port Parking
Seattle Cruise Port - Onsite Parking
Note: Parking prices are subject to change without notice. Contact the cruise terminal for the most current pricing.
Bell Street at Pier 66
- Covered, secure parking located across from terminal at 9 Wall Street - enter at the corner of Alaskan Way and Wall Street
- Complimentary shuttle to terminal
- Cost: $24/ day (includes taxes)
- Reserving parking online is recommended - Republic Parking Northwest - save $1/day when booking in advance
- Pre-paid parking is available. Parking is guaranteed when pre-paid.
- Handicapped parking is available
- Oversized vehicle - only available Smith Cove at Pier 91
Smith Cove at Pier 91
- Secure parking with complimentary shuttle to terminal
- Cost: $27/day; Reserve online - Republic Parking Northwest
- Oversized Vehicle - $50 up to 40ft. $62 over 40ft. RV parking must be reserved and prepaid.
Seattle Cruise Port - Offsite Parking