Cape Liberty Cruise Port, Bayonne New Jersey Terminal Information
Cape Liberty Cruise Port is located at 14 Port Terminal Boulevard in Bayonne New Jersey.
The Bayonne Cruise Terminal is conveniently located 3 miles from Newark Liberty International Airport (see transportation information here) and its close proximity to New York city makes for a ideal locating for pre-and-post cruise sightseeing.
The views of the Manhattan skyline and the Statue of Liberty are an ideal back-drop to your sail-away party. It is located a short distance from the New Jersey turnpike (exit 14A).
The state-of-the-art Cape Liberty cruise terminal, built in partnership with Royal Caribbean and the Port Authority, was built to ensure passenger comfort and a speedy embarkation and debarkation process.
There is a 950 car parking structure located beside the pier. See here for parking details.
Note: you won’t be able to take public transportation and walk to the port, you’ll have to drive in. See here for transportation options.
Cape Liberty Tips
– the pre-boarding lounge opens at 10:30 am, but it is recommended to follow the suggested arrival time found in your cruise documents.
– luggage drop-off zones 1-5 are located directly in front of the terminal
– for passengers getting picked after disembarking, there is a cell phone waiting lot adjacent to the terminal. Pick up zones 6-10 are located along the main building and are clearly marked, but waiting or parking in front of the main terminal is prohibited
– A taxi stand is located across the street from pick-up zone 10
– if you are getting picked up by a pre-arranged hotel shuttle, look for Zones A, B, C or D upon exiting the cruise terminal
Cruises From Bayonne
Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises offer various trips to destinations such as Bahamas, Bermuda, the Caribbean, New England and Canada & transatlantic to Europe.
Weather in Bayonne
The weather in Bayonne is typical of New Jersey and the rest of the northeastern United States. The winter lasts from late November to March, and the temperatures can be quite cold (15 degrees F) and snowy. Spring lasts from April to June, and the weather can be quite pleasant then.
Spring gives way to summer quickly in New Jersey, with July to August characterized by hot (around 90 degrees F) and humid conditions. Fall occurs from September to November, and weather conditions then are quite similar to the spring. The rainiest month of the year is usually August.
This page contains affiliate links for which we may receive financial compensation when a purchase has been made through one of our affiliate partners.