Shopping near Port of Montreal
Here are five popular shopping destinations near the cruise terminal in Montreal:
1. Rue Sainte-Catherine Address: Rue Sainte-Catherine, Montreal, Quebec, Canada Rue Sainte-Catherine is Montreal's main shopping street, stretching over several kilometers. It offers a mix of international brands, department stores, boutiques, and local shops. Explore the vibrant atmosphere and find everything from fashion and accessories to electronics and home decor.
2. Complexe Desjardins Address: 150 Saint-Catherine St W, Montreal, Quebec H5B 1B5, Canada Located in the heart of downtown Montreal, Complexe Desjardins is a large shopping complex featuring over 100 stores. Discover a variety of fashion retailers, beauty salons, specialty shops, and dining options all under one roof.
3. Underground City (La Ville Souterraine) Address: Multiple entrances throughout downtown Montreal The Underground City is a vast network of interconnected shopping centers, office buildings, and hotels beneath the streets of downtown Montreal. It offers a unique shopping experience, with a wide range of boutiques, brand-name stores, and restaurants accessible from underground passages.
4. Quartier DIX30 Address: 6000 Boulevard de Rome, Brossard, Quebec J4Y 0B6, Canada Located just outside of Montreal, Quartier DIX30 is a large outdoor shopping complex with a mix of retail stores, boutiques, restaurants, and entertainment options. It offers a diverse selection of fashion, accessories, electronics, and more.
5. Marché Bonsecours Address: 350 Saint-Paul St E, Montreal, Quebec H2Y 1H2, Canada Marché Bonsecours is a historic market building in the Old Port of Montreal. It houses a variety of boutiques, artisans, and craft shops offering locally made products, including jewelry, clothing, artwork, and gourmet food items.
Please note that information is subject to change, so it's always a good idea to verify the information before your visit. Enjoy your shopping experience in Montreal!